Subject: [OT] Say hello to everyone in the list

[OT] Say hello to everyone in the list

From: Fluke <fluke.l_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:46:06 +0800

Hello all!

I'm here from Google Code of Summer page.

I'm very interested in your project. But I don't really know how to get started.

I have one a-bit-old mp3 player, it supports only some basic function
like music playback , FM
radio receive, and EQ adjustment.

I want to add some useful functions like text document viewer, file
renamer, or even a simple file manager.

I'm still reading for more information in your wiki pages, by now, I
still don't know how to find out the hardware architecture of my mp3
player, and how to rewrite a operation system into its flash memory.

Something about me. I have some experience in software development
(using C on Linux),
web development, even on linux kernel development, and I'm familiar
with some script programming.

In my opinion, my bigest problem is how to communicate with you guys
in English better. My
first language is Chinese.

Can I join you in the SoC project?

--