Subject: RE: finding a build on the current builds thing.

RE: finding a build on the current builds thing.

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:03:01 -0600

m: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of matthew cooper
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 2:26 PM
To: rockbox discussion mailing list
Subject: finding a build on the current builds thing.

OK, this should be really basic, but I kinda can't find builds on the
page, I have to use the archived builds page. All I see is numbers all
over the place and no download links. help me please? I am going mental.

Matthew,
If your using Jaws, you have to be in table mode to make sense of the
screen. The easiest thing to do is to click on current build from the
main page, then do a jaws find, type in your player, you might have to
do this twice. Then, use your down arrow, you'll see something like new
old manual. Click on the new file, it will ask you where to save it.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli