Subject: Re: getting to WPS from Resume on Startup

Re: getting to WPS from Resume on Startup

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:27:11 +1100

Glen wrote...
* I think this is the trouble I have been having.
  If Rockbox was going to behave like the problems I have been having, I think I would dump it.
  The problem is with my iPod video, 3-19 build, is in trying to get to a file from the file list.
  I must have resume on start-up on, and in the old menus, it worked fine, but now, it seems to prevent me from going into "files" and moving to a file, and simply pressing the "play" button.
  I mean, I can get to the file, but when I press play, I get some old bookmark.
  I'll try resetting everything, and "start over" with the menu options.
  Glenn

  Hi Glen

  Make sure you don't have set bookmark on stop on or load last bookmark as this will start up what was playing when you stopped previously. I find that a right arrow starts the file playing when in a list of files.

  HTH

  Hamish