Subject: Spinning Hard Drive

Spinning Hard Drive

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:43:15 -0400

I am currently experiencing the same thing reported on here about two days
ago. My Iriver H120 is out of control with the hard drive spinning and
nothing able to stop it, not even the reset hole. I installed the Rockbox
version from last night with a speech file. It worked fine last night, but
when I turned it on tonight, it only partially spoke and then this non-stop
spinning of the hard drive started. I guess I will just have to wait for the
battery to drain, but that is obviously not good for the unit.