Subject: Re: getting to WPS from Resume on Startup

Re: getting to WPS from Resume on Startup

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 05:36:20 +1000

> pondlife wrote:
>> Rather than add a new option, would it make sense to encompass this
>> within
>> the Follow Playlist option? i.e. If Follow Playlist is enabled then stop
>> (either manual or end-of-playlist) always goes to the file browser with
>> the
>> last played track selected.
>
> Sounds like a really good idea.
>
> Linus

From a blind user perspective I also think this would be a great way of
sorting out the issue by having stop drop it back into the list of files
with the last played selected when follow playlist is on. This would be
fantastic because as Anna mentioned it is sometimes hard to hear the name of
the currently playing track if it is a loud song playing at the same time.
Hope this would not be too much work to acomplish.

Cheers

Hamish >