Subject: Re: Spinning Hard Drive

Re: Spinning Hard Drive

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 01:29:29 -0500

Hi,
I remember when I installed rockbox improperly on my ipod, I plugged it into
the charger, and when I came to get it within the hour, the hd was spinning
like wildfire- I've never seen or heard an hd spin that fast. What could've
caused this? I mean, it was spinning way too fast. I thought I'd defenetely
killed my unit- but, that's what I'd do, is just wait for the battery to
drain.

good luck
TYler