Subject: Re: iriver H340 instability

Re: iriver H340 instability

From: <>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:42:31 -0800

Directed to all blind users on the list. Is there any posibility at all of
changing a harddrive for an IAudio or Iriver without assistance? I know the
two players are different in structure, so I mentioned both. Nothing wrong
with my IAudio, but I want to put in a bigger harddrive than the thirty gb I
have right now. lol. I like a lot of space.