Subject: Hard Drives was Re: iriver H340 instability

Hard Drives was Re: iriver H340 instability

From: <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:52:45 -0400

chou.clement_at_gmail.com wrote:
Directed to all blind users on the list. Is there any posibility at all of
changing a harddrive for an IAudio or Iriver without assistance? I know the
two players are different in structure, so I mentioned both. Nothing wrong
with my IAudio, but I want to put in a bigger harddrive than the thirty gb
have right now. lol. I like a lot of space.

Yes, it's possible to swap the drives since they use the exact same model.
However, 30 GB is currently the largest single-platter drive you can
purchase in the 1.8-IN size. So without upgrading to a player which
supports double-platter hard drives, you're out of luck for now.
Steve