Subject: Iriver H10 20GB

Iriver H10 20GB

From: Celeste Williams <>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:24:13 -0500

I'm back because thanks to a friend I was finally able to get an Iriver H10

My friend Russ is setting up the player for me and he is also visually
impaired (totally blind, actually).

He has downloaded the firm wear and the build. He got the computer to
recognize the player as a drive. When he transferred the rockbox software
to the Iriver h1020GB, it made a directory called .rockbox, not just
rockbox. Now the player isn't talking and he can play the music that was
preloaded on to the player but not the music he sent to it using windows
media player. He said so far, it's not talking at all.

Any help would be appreciated. If you also want to e-mail him, his e-mail

Thanks in advance for your help.