Subject: iRiver H10

iRiver H10

From: Scott Rumery <blindfaith36_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:40:51 -0400

Hi, I am a blind user and was just wondering if the iRiver H10 is usable for someone like myself. I know that it has something called a touch strip so I did not know if this type of control would be impossible for a blind person to use. I am asking because I have had 2 previous iRiver H-320's, and I loved them. But they are now in need of repair, so I was thinking of getting an iRiver H10 in the meantime. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Scott