Subject: voicebox?

From: Tyler Wood <>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:24:06 -0500

I've got voicebox installed and running. I've got 467 files+, probably closer to 700. I'm converting them to sapi 5, however, I'm not sure if there converting or not; and, when its finished, the pop-up lasts for only a moment, so if I don't catch it, I don't know if the process has finished or not.
Is there a way for someone to update the script so it can at least give me a pointer on where it is in the conversion process?
Also, I'm getting microsoft windows script error or some such- if it helps, I can copy and paste the hole thing.
Should I convert the j:\ folder, or should I be going something like this,:

j:\ripped cds\
j:\rock music\

Will that work better? Currently, I'm converting the hole thing, starting with j:\. Will this work? How long should the process take, anyway?

thanks much,
- Tyler