Subject: RE: help need it

RE: help need it

From: valiant <>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:57:22 -0400

both of these work. I just returned my Sansa e250, however, and bought an
Olympus digital recorder which can play mp3 files better than I was able to
with Rockbox on my Sansa. Rockbox is still new on the Sansa, and has quite a
few quirks, including but not limited to, at least when I had it on mine
before I returned it, the fact that the wheel is very sensitive and it is
almost impossible to always land on the item you want with the wheel. In
addition, the last time I heard, Rockbox still doesn't support the Sansa's
SD Micro external memory slot. Also, Sansa's recording and fm radio
capabilities are still not supported. The player's original firmware is
awesome, however, and you may want to think of maybe buying a Sansa,
probably cheaper, and using that with it's original firmware for a bit until
Rockbox better supports it, unless of course you can handle these issues.
Considering the IRiver, on the other hand, It is the second most supported
player by Rockbox, from what I've been told. I also do believe that IRiver's
have more fancy recording abilities and more storage capacity than this

Have A Nice Day from Aaron T. Spears (Valiant)!

my email address: <>
click here to send

AIM: computeruser89

Click here to Visit <> aarontech:

JAWSBeta: <> Click
here for JAWSBeta information, such as my computer' details.