Subject: Any Blind iriver H320 Users Out There?

Any Blind iriver H320 Users Out There?

From: Scott Rumery <>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:03:12 -0400

    I am having some trouble getting my rockbox to voice all menu items. Is there another blind Rockbox user on the list that uses Rockbox on an iriver H320 successfully? I have a current build of the firmware and I believe the April 7th voice. Could someone please help , so that I can have my menus voiced and my files and folders to voice mp3 clip. I have not been able to get Rockbox to work correctly since the new menu structure was introduced in the beginning of March.