Subject: Re: Why not Daisy when Doom? (was Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 20, Issue24)

Re: Why not Daisy when Doom? (was Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 20, Issue24)

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:39:02 +0100

  Daniel Stenberg --said

"You said it should be easy since we have doom. I asked you to prove it. In
my
view, supporting Daisy seems like pretty major task."

Man! Relax! Doom was held up as an example plugin.

One fianl tiem I will say I'm not a developer of RB and hence I came to what
I saw as a logical conclusion that if Doom could be slotted into RB with
it's GUI, scoring, Monsters etc then I thought Daisy might have been easier
or at least possible.

Dj Paddy