Subject: Re: Voice menu

Re: Voice menu

From: Onj <>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:47:44 +0100

On Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:28 PM,
Alessandra Martinelli happened to mention in passing:

> Hi,
> I'm try to build voice menu using Reed (jaws), but Makevoices doesn't
> see it either as Sapi4 or Sapi5. Any ideas?
> Alessandra

The eloquence supplied with certain versions of JFW is not sapi 4 or 5
compliant, so you will not be able to do that.
I am the unofficial I suppose you might say, supplier of voices for the
Rockbox platform you can find my voices at the following url:

Look for the latest date on the file and download. You will need 7zip from to decompress the voices, and there is an eloquence in the
voice archive.
I hope this was at least parcially informative.