Subject: Selling my iRiver H340; buying Archos Jukebox Recorder V1

Selling my iRiver H340; buying Archos Jukebox Recorder V1

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:30:52 -0700

I am thinking of selling my H340. The hard drive needs replacing; possibly
someone with experience of tinkering away with MP3 players can look at it.
Please Email me privately with best offer.

On the other end of the scale, if somebody has an Archos Jukebox Recorder V1
to sell me, please let me know. I never appreciated mine till it was gone!

Cheers,

Grant

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:14 AM