Subject: Playing Lossless Files on the Archos

Playing Lossless Files on the Archos

From: Marc Sutton <marcsut_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:39:35 -0700

Hi,
I am hoping to get some suggestions even though it looks like file formats such as flac and shn are not supported file types on the Archos. I have most of my music in flac or m4a on my hard drive. I would like to be able to transfer it to my Archos and just play it without converting to mp3. Are there any ways to play lossless files other than wav? I am using DB Poweramp to convert these files but it takes quite a while. Any alternate suggestions of file conversion software? Thanks for any leads.
Marc