Subject: Re: good suggestions for accessible mp3 players?

Re: good suggestions for accessible mp3 players?

From: Tapio Kelloniemi <spammi.helevetti_at_nbl.fi>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:15:21 +0300

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 12:03:06AM -0500, Randy Tijerina wrote:
> Hello friends, Randy here.
> I am in the market for a good accessible or rockbox supported mp3 player,
> which of the Iriver, or archos models do you recommend?
> I have onmy external drive an 18.4 gb folder filed with single mp3 files.
> not albums, but single songs.
> I know that there's no player that can hold that much. can someone steer me
> in the right direction?

If you look at http://www.rockbox.org/ and read a bit, you notice that many
players have larger HD's than 20GB. PortalPlayer based players are not very
accessible because of the clickwheel, but this also affects sighted users (the
wheel is just IMHO uncomfortable), but it is possible for blind users to use
it with voice support enabled.

--
Tappi-Aura