Subject: Re: good suggestions for accessible mp3 players?

Re: good suggestions for accessible mp3 players?

From: Christopher Chaltain <>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 02:09:25 -0500

Randy Tijerina wrote:
> Hello friends, Randy here.
> I am in the market for a good accessible or rockbox supported mp3
> player, which of the Iriver, or archos models do you recommend?
> I have onmy external drive an 18.4 gb folder filed with single mp3
> files. not albums, but single songs.
> I know that there's no player that can hold that much. can someone
> steer me in the right direction?
> Randy.
I only have experience with what I have, but I have a iRiver H10 20GB
player, and I'm pretty satisfied. I got it for $99 from If you
don't want to wait for it to show up on, I'm sure you can find
it elsewhere on the web for not much more. Like I said, I haven't played
around with any other harddrive based player, but I have no complaints
with the iRiver H10 20GB player. I got it working with Rockbox and
talking to me with very little effort.