Subject: Re: IAudio subpack

Re: IAudio subpack

From: Terry Klarich <>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 14:41:52 -0500

It's good to find out this item is easily available. I have kept mine very close just in case. I think I'll purchase an extra as

Is this one exactly like the one that came with the unit? I have the fm transmitter / charger which locks into plase unlike the
subpack. My subpack is a friction fit. The fm transmitter / charger has 2 buttones on each side of the plug which must be pushed
in before the plug can be removed from the bottom of the X5L. It would be nice to find a simular subpack. Soon I will be in the
market for a new car for my wife. Since, she does the driving, she gets to choose the style, color, ... I get to choose the
stereo system for obvious reasons. The stereo I get will have the line-in inputs for an mp3 player. So, I can hook my X5L up
directly instead of going through the fm transmitter and receiver. It will be hard to keep the stock subpack attached to the unit
in a moving car. Anyone got any suggestions?

I checked on amazon and the fm transmitter is no longer offered. I wonder ifit is discontinued.

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:59:36 -0400 (EDT)you write: