Subject: Re: what's my current version?

Re: what's my current version?

From: Woody Anna Dresner <>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:32:31 -1000

Hi Paul,

The version is whatever daily build you installed; check on your PC
for the build name. As for later versions, there is a new daily
build every day. You can find the current one by going to
and following the Current Build link. Then follow the Archived Daily
Builds link.

You are now on a page where all the daily builds are listed in a
table. Search for your player's name. Once you find it, move to the
cell just below it; there is a link to the latest daily build, a link
to old builds, and a link to the manual in PDF format. I would
follow the Old link, which takes you to a page that shows daily
builds for your player in a table which is the first table on the
page, just below a level 1 heading. Then I would bookmark this page
so you can easily go to it to get daily builds without wading through
the other pages in the future.