Subject: Re: rockbox on a sandisk sansa E260

Re: rockbox on a sandisk sansa E260

From: Guy Schlosser <>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 03:13:06 -0400

Hey Charles, I'm trying to log on to anythingbutipod to get your
precompiled and May I go on record and
say that I really hate image verification? What really is the
point? Any how, enough ranting, I'm unable to register because I'm
totally blind, and am unable to see the image in order to enter the
text I'm supposed to see. Is there any other way to get these
files? Also, what is the easiest way to start and stop a recording
using rockbox? Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,