Subject: Re: question to all blind rockboxers

Re: question to all blind rockboxers

From: Amy <amy_at_faylen.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:04:12 -0500

Hi Paul, and thanks. I've posted all my steps of how I attempted to install
rockbox on my IAudio I currently have. We're not going to be covered on the
warranty since rockbox seems to be the problem, though no one knows what
really is the problem, rockbox or the player itself. I've had this thing
since april 23, and it was supposed to be a birthday present. But Clement,
my roommate Christy, and I have all tried walking through, installing, to no
avail. It's a long story to summarize, and I'm not sure if I have my old
messages I sent describing the problems I"m having.
I'm thinking perhaps an older build will work, but I'm not sure. Clement has
the older build from like February or so, but he doesn't have the
bootloader. That's what I need to try both the old bootloader and the older
rockbox version.

Anyone wanna come pull my hair out for me? I enver knew this would be such a
pain.

My skype is amyandtoby, but I'm not on hardly as of late, though I can and
will be when I get my mic hooked up again.