Subject: Re: rockbox website

Re: rockbox website

From: Barry Wardell <>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:43:56 +0100

On 5/20/07, Dominik Riebeling <> wrote:
> To sum it up, the real problem is not the links being labelled
> incorrectly but hidden between two huge tables. Maybe resorting that
> page would help. But I'm not the webmaster of that page so it's not up
> to me to change something about that page.

I definitely think that that page should be resorted. Even better,
maybe we could have a separate page which would just have the links
for the downloads? It could just be a static page since the URL for
the built zip files never changes. The build and size tables are
really only of interest to committers anyway, so I don't think the
regular user would miss them.