Subject: Re: rockbox website

Re: rockbox website

From: Onj <>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:14:49 +0100

On Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:58 PM,
Dominik Riebeling happened to mention in passing:

> Another idea that popped in my mind: how about a form with a dropdown
> list at the top of the page you can choose the build to download? No
> idea how accessible such a thing would be though.
> - Dominik

I too am a blind user but instead of going for the daily, I go for the svn
and have a link always in my run dialog because I know that from day to day
that link will never change. For example I have an Iriver H140 so my link
is simply:
Every day in the morning I wake up and download that and install it.
With regards the form on the page and how accessible it is, it's perfectly
fine, so long as one of two senarios are met.
1. The user does alt down arrow as the list is in focus so that if there
should be no go button next to the list, the currently highlighted build
isn't downloaded.
2. As mentioned above, a go button is put next to the list box and even if
you don't do alt down arrow, only when a user clicks on the button will the
build be downloaded.

Hope that helps.