Subject: Re: rockbox website

Re: rockbox website

From: RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:53:27 +0200

hello,
you have also the alternative to go on the archived daily build page
which is, in my opinion more usable. I guess archived daily build are
made once every day while builds on the other page are generated every
ten minute. Personnaly, I don't think it's necessary to download those
builds since important bugs are unlikely to be corrected in the next ten
minutes. :) and, if it's the case, I can definetely wait for the next
day ! :)

Cheers, Sof