Subject: Re: Help With My Iriver

Re: Help With My Iriver

From: Robin Christopherson <robin.christopherson_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:42:32 +0100

Thanks Paul for all of those clarifications. Here's hoping it all goes ok. I certainly must have an old version on it as there is indeed still an Rockbox.iRiver file in the root.

I'll give it all a go and hope for the best. The Rockbox site is so much of a jumble it is a bit daunting. Hopefully I won't have any traumas but if I do I may well be back...

Thanks again, Robin.