Subject: Re: rockbox website

Re: rockbox website

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 23:46:39 +0200

On 5/20/07, RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info> wrote:
> you have also the alternative to go on the archived daily build page
> which is, in my opinion more usable. I guess archived daily build are
> made once every day while builds on the other page are generated every
> ten minute. Personnaly, I don't think it's necessary to download those

This is wrong.
The archived builds are built once per day, and all are built on the
same server. The "current builds" are built on every svn commit
(except documentation / rbutil changes) in a distributed way. There is
rebuild every 10 minutes.

And, could you guys please follow our mailing list etiquette and stop
top posting and full quotes? It makes the mails much harder to read,
especially in a long conversation. Thanks. (in case you aren't aware
of them, please go to http://www.rockbox.org/mail/etiquette.html )

 - Dominik