Subject: Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 21, Issue 39

Re: rockbox Digest, Vol 21, Issue 39

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:01:39 +0200

Please read and follow our mailing list etiquette. You can find it
here: http://www.rockbox.org/mail/etiquette.html

On 5/21/07, alexander gibbons <alex_at_gibbons81.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> hi there i am so glad that after such a long wait you got it working on the
> 80g ipod, what i would like to know is how well it works on the ipod, what

It will work like the other Ipod ports do. Check the FAQ and website
for details.

> formats it will play and all the technical spec if you could send it to me

Why should someone send it to you? Check the web for technical specs
about the player. Apple should have them.

> that would be great the question that is on all our lips is will it play
> audible coded files

Rockbox never played audible files, it's highly unlikely Rockbox will
ever play audible files, and the 80GB is just a player Rockbox runs
on. Which unsurprisingly means ... that all limitations (no audible,
no wma yet, bad battery runtime on Ipods, etc.) also apply to that
player.

Please, read the FAQ first.

 - Dominik