Subject: Re: cfg file options

Re: cfg file options

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:11:30 +0100 (BST)

Glenn Ervin wrote:
> One more bit of info:
> In my last post, which I notoriously replied to myself, I wrote to use an
> equals sign.
> I took a closer look at mine, and there is not an equals sign, but a
> colon, then a space, then you will want to put a "no" after the space on
> the mentioned statement, without the quotes of course.

Easiest way is to go to the menu option

  Settings -> Manage Settings -> Write .cfg file

Choose a filename and generate the file. Then look in the new file to see
the exact format of all the settings available. Simply copy and paste the
lines you want into a new file and save it.

--
Mike Holden
http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted