Re: Mailing list problems (was Re: cfg file options)

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:22:29 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Holden" <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
To: "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 6:13 AM
Subject: Mailing list problems (was Re: cfg file options)

Gert Brinkmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a problem with the mailing list currently? I do recieve
> multiple mails with full quotes and no additional answers in this
> thread. At least I cannot sort these mails to understand them right.

No problem with the mailing list, just some of the users on it who don't
know how to email :)

Like those who reply to an existing mail when they should be starting a
nwe thread (hint hint) :)

**
Mike & All,
I think that if Gert is a Blind member, it should be known that on this
list, we post after the message, as that is how most sighted folk like it.
You will find responses to the quoted text further down.
Glenn

--
Mike Holden
http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted