Subject: Manual question and suggestion

Manual question and suggestion

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:39:38 -0500

Hi guys,
I was looking at the online Ipod video manual that was dated May 24th.
I see that it doesn't mention the 80 GB not supported, which is good. My
suggestion is to add an explanation about the Ipod video and Ipod video
64 MB choices on the web site. My question is in chapter 3, it talks
about being to view Itunes music from the Ipod control folder using the
RB database function. My 2 questions are: 1. Can you play the files, or
just view them? 2. If you put the RB in DB mode, can you only have the
info spelled, or can you make MP3 clips now?

Sarai D. Bucciarelli