Subject: Re: Andre Louis voice files

Re: Andre Louis voice files

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:00:55 +0100 (BST)

Paul Erkens wrote:
> P.s.: moderator: starting a new thread by sending mail to the address
> mentioned on the rockbox website, makes my messages disappear in outer
> space. They simply don't make it on to this list then, so I'm forced to
> reply until I know how to overcome this.

I have no idea what email address you are using when it doesn't work,
since you don't say!

However simply mailing the same adderss as all other mail goes through
WILL work (rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se), unless you are doing something wrong at
your end! In particular, make sure that the From: part of your mail is an
email address that is subscribed to the list, otherwise the message will
silently be rejected (i.e no warning email is bounced back to you) - some
email programs automatically fill in the From: using the message To: when
replying, but when composing new mail may use a default email address
which isn't subscribed to the list.

--
Mike Holden
http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted