Subject: photos of my mp4 player

photos of my mp4 player

From: nicol <nicoljacobus_at_telkomsa.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 20:13:56 +0200

Hi Robert
I sent the photos taken of my mp4 player as you suggested but I got a
message telling me that the e-mail I sent exceeded the size limitation of
the list and that the moderator will decide if the message will go through.
I got the message Friday night just after I sent the photos and up to now I
haven't received any further notice that my message either went through or
was rejected, so can you please e-mail me off-list so that I can have your
address to send the photos to you directly?
thanks