Subject: Re: voice building: which to install

Re: voice building: which to install

From: Peter Herngaard <pethern_at_email.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:55:46 +0200

Hello Paul

Although Eloquence ships with JAWS, the speech engine is not accessible to external programs, so in order to generate voices with Eloquence Reed, you need a version of accessible to SAPI4.
Eloquence
If you have IBM ViaVoice X, Eloquence is visible to SAPI4.
But otherwise you are out of luck, as Eloquence isn't a stand alone product.

Best Wishes,
Peter Herngaard