Subject: Re: Toshiba Gigabeat performance with Rockbox

Re: Toshiba Gigabeat performance with Rockbox

From: Brandon Hicks <hicks.brandon2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:23:29 -0600

Hi,
I have a gigabeat. I find it works quite well. Rockbox hasn't crashed
yet. I can't comment on battery life, but it seems to be about what
you'd expect with the firmware, depending on file types and bitrates you
use of course. I'd definitely advise rockboxing if blind. If not there
isn't much of an advantage unless you want the many extra features of
Rockbox such as games and file formats and such.
--
Brandon Hicks
Email: hicks.brandon 2 at gmail dot com