Subject: Re: size of voice file

Re: size of voice file

From: Paul Erkens <>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:04:42 +0200

Hi Jonathan Gordon,

Well, I'd like to share it with all people who want to have it, but I'm
afraid I can't, because it is a realspeak voice. If they put it up on the
rockbox site, sooner or later it will have to be removed because of
copyright. I have an IAudio x5 player by the way on which the 3 MB voice
file runs just fine.

A question though. Now that I have a current version of the dutch voice
file, how do I know when rockbox updates their language file, and how can I
find the differences so that I can adjust my Dutch translations?