Subject: success with IAudio

success with IAudio

From: Amy <amy_at_faylen.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:28:54 -0500

I don't knwo how they got it to work, but my roommie Christy and a good
friend, Clement, got the IAudio to work! I've had it sitting here on my desk
for several weeks, and they tried tonight with a new build. Success. It
speaks just fine, and I'm actually able to navigate the menus.
Just wanted to share the success. Looks like the new build and all works!

Amy and guide dog Toby
amy_at_faylen.com
http://www.CaringBridge.org/visit/amyspage
"Pearls are the product of pain... They are the symbol of stress--a healed
wound... a precious, tiny jewel conceived through irritation, born of
adversity, nursed by adjustments. Had there been no wounding, no irritating
interruption, there could have been no pearl. Some oysters are never
wounded... and those who seek for gems toss them aside, fit only for stew.
No wonder our heavenly home has as its entrance pearly gates!..."
--Charles R. Swindoll - Growing Strong in the Seasons of Life, P164

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/