Subject: Re: IAudio question

Re: IAudio question

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:19:46 +0200

Amy,

A program called CDex is able to convert files recursively for you. All you
need to do, is tell it where to find the original folder tree, and you then
give it the destination folder name in which to recreate the original
directory structure, plus the converted versions of your files. It works,
and it's fairly simple to setup. All you need is time to convert, but if you
have a pentium 4 or better, you know that you have a device that waits very
quickly, lol.

Paul.