Subject: Re: ipod use

Re: ipod use

From: <fioresq1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 05:23:22 -0400

Hi Woody: If you don't mind, I have some questions. Do you mean paste music
from the computer into the ipod, when you want to get mp3s into the ipod?
I thought you had to use itunes to put music on your ipod: good to know I
was wrong. Where do you get scripts for itunes and jaws. Finally, I don't
understand when you say "To play music in Rockbox,
> though, I paste music into the player using Windows Explorer." I assumed
rockbox is just a speech program that allows you to get around the ipod,
didn't think it had anything to do with the way files are played. Finally:
What do you mean by "protected content"? Are protected content from the
itune store played differently than the files you put in your ipod via
windows explorer?
ThanksJohn Fioravanti