Subject: Re: Pitch and config file

Re: Pitch and config file

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:58:57 +0200

Hi Razor,

The pitch function is in the wps context menu. The wps is the while playing
screen, active when you have an audio file sounding. Press and hold the
joystick for half a second, and the wps context menu will pop up, where you
can arrow down to find pitch. During playback, you can still hear the voice
feedback, so this context menu is accessible.

Paul.