Subject: new voice options problem

new voice options problem

From: Rich Cavallaro <richcav_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 01:08:29 -0400

Hi all:
Am I correct that there should be some new voice options under general settings?
I am running the june 7th build of rockbox and was under the impression that you could now also use .talk clips with the database?
Am I correct?
Using an iaudio x5, I notice no difference in the voice options.
When in the manual, I notice that there are a few new options. Like Use Directory .talk Clips.

Use File .talk Clips.
But when I use the june 7th voice file with rockbox, I don't see those options listed.
Has any body seen any of this?
Sorry for the long post.