Subject: Re: thanks, and some other questions and comments.

Re: thanks, and some other questions and comments.

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 13:56:30 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Regarding the cygwin compiler and its inaccessible setup. Following your
idea, I will get sighted assistance to help me install it, so I can move on.
Meanwhile, I'm awaiting the answer from the cygwin guys, if they answer at
all. Due to the high volume on their list they say, that many of the mails
we send may go unanswered. But it would be awesome if it gets fixed.

Paul.