Subject: the other shutting off issue

the other shutting off issue

From: Christy Schulte <christy_at_faylen.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:25:37 -0500

Hi Steve,

Amy, my roommate, had a situation the other day where after the battery got
extremely low, the voicing got disabled. No one else has mentioned this or
verified that they've seen it, and hers is a new unit so it's hard to know
if it's reproduceable or not. I'm sure one of us will say if it happens
again though, and we'll try to pay more attention to specific circumstances.