Subject: Re: How accessible is rbutil for the blinds ?

Re: How accessible is rbutil for the blinds ?

From: Dominik Wenger <>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 22:52:49 +0200

Robin Christopherson schrieb:
> Thanks Dominik but actually I have sighted assistance so would be more
> than happy to install it with help - just need to know for sure that the
> correct iRiver version will be grabbed and that there is a corresponding
> voice file for it which I could (hopefully) identify afterwards.
> Thanks, Robin.

I have now updated the rbutil in the wiki, so Tab navigation should work

Testing can go on :-)

And rbutil will grab the correct rockbox version, if you choose the
right device. ( Autodetection works for ipods and sansas).
But at the moment it can not download a fitting voice file for it, as
there is no daily voice file building.

So i dont know if there is a voice file aviable for a current build, but
somewhere it should be :-)