Subject: Looking for presenters

Looking for presenters

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 21:13:31 -0500

Hello List Folk,
I am looking for Blind Rockbox users, one from each device type, to present
on a forum called TekTalk.
I am looking for a group of people who can make a 10 to 15 minute MP3
recording of how you install RockBox onto your player.
So I will need one for each type of port, which has a different type of
installation, and for you to just make a recording of the steps involved.
So, for example, one person for iPods, and one person for the Archos, and
one person for the iRiver models, and so forth.
With each device getting roughly 10 to 15 minutes.
If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail at:
gErvin_at_cableone.net
I was going to wait for 3.0 to come out, but I have waited long enough, and
it's time for us to get on with this project.
Thanks.

Glenn