Subject: Re: How accessible is rbutil for the blinds ?

Re: How accessible is rbutil for the blinds ?

From: Peter Herngaard <>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:46:09 +0200

Hello Dominik

yes, the Manual tab is not very interesting to blind users. I really like
the interface and hope that click and go installation of Rockbox will make
it more user friendly to the public.

By what compiler was rbutil.exe created, if I could view the source code and
do a compilation myself, I am willing to put time and effort in helping the
project forward.

Best Wishes,
Peter Herngaard