Subject: Re: How accessible is rbutil for the blinds ?

Re: How accessible is rbutil for the blinds ?

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:13:22 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dominik Wenger" <domonoky_at_googlemail.com>
To: "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 5:21 AM

Hi Peter, strange that Jaws cant read those labels, perhaps it is
because those buttons are in a Groupbox, which is labeld "Please select
an option" i will investigate how to solve this when i find time.

About the Manual Tab.
In this Tab rbutil presents the online Manual for the Device you
selected. The first control shows a clickable link to the PDF Manual, in
case rbutil cant load the manual. The rest is the Html manual it self.
So this Tab isnt really interessting for blind users.

regards,
Dominik Wenger
** The combo box works with my Jaws.
I only found the tabs (buttons) to not be labeled. Blind users need to do
an alt + down arrow, initially, when we are using a combo box.
This is version:
v0.3.2.4b
Glenn