Subject: Re: thanks, and some other questions and comments.

Re: thanks, and some other questions and comments.

From: Paul Erkens <pjealt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:15:01 +0200

Hi Razor,
Regarding the inaccessible package selection screen in Cygwin. The simplest
solution by far, is to have the Cygwin setup fixed, rather than yet another
custom package. If mainstream stuff is accessible, which given the current
problem is not difficult to correct, everyone works with and talks about the
same thing. I got sighted help using remote desktop yesterday, and I now
have Cygwin installed. I don't know how long the road is, until I can
compile my own rockbox builds though. I'll keep you posted.

Paul.