Subject: Re: Question about Ipod

Re: Question about Ipod

From: Hamish Mackenzie <>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:32:01 +1000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Manipod
  Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 11:39 AM
  Subject: Question about Ipod

  Hi guys:

  I apologize if this question has been probably asked here. I just joined the mailing list. my question is how can I find out if rockbox will work with my iPod Nano? I have the green 4GB iPod Nano. I was reading the info in the website to find out about it however, it was confusing for me. Thank you in advance for your help.

  Hi Barbara

  RB will only work with the first generation Nanos and that is just the ones that are black or white with slightly squarer edges. Your nice colourful one wont unfortunately work as it is second gen.